WHO WE ARE
The mission of BOMA of Southern Colorado is to advance the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, knowledge exchange, and professional development. BOMA of Southern Colorado’s members are building owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility managers, asset managers, and the providers of the products and services needed to operate commercial properties.
What We Do
BOMA of Southern Colorado links real estate professionals to the information, networking, and education that is needed to succeed in the 21st century.
- Advocacy – BOMA is the leader in commercial real estate advocacy keeping members abreast of key legislative, regulatory, and codes and standards issues at both the national and state level.
- Education – BOMA of Southern Colorado provides a wealth of knowledge and solutions through local classes, online learning, seminars, and self-study. BOMI (Building Owners and Managers Institute) also teams up with BOMA to provide an outstanding array of commercial real estate-specific education opportunities.
- Research – BOMA of Southern Colorado collects and disseminates timely and critical research and information to the office building industry. BOMA International’s research department produces and publishes a number of industry benchmark publications including: annual Experience Exchange Report, Pulse surveys, Telecom surveys for owners and tenants, and much more!
- Information – Other key benefits and sources of knowledge and information for BOMA of Southern Colorado members: BOMA publications, research, seminars, and updates in the monthly newsletter and the “Members Only” area of the web site. In addition, members receive discounts on publications, seminars and other BOMA sponsored programs.
- Networking – BOMA of Southern Colorado holds many social activities throughout the year, including monthly membership luncheons, an annual golf tournament, and an annual trade show (to name a few). As any businessperson can testify, getting to know your competition, peers, and colleagues is key to success.