Administrative Assistant – Colorado Springs
Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks an Administrative Assistant for a portfolio of medical office buildings in Colorado Springs. We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/ Disabilities
• Two+ years progressively responsible office environment experience.
• Congenial disposition, accounting capabilities, excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
• 2 years property management or commercial/residential real estate experience preferred.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including answering phones, drafting and distributing correspondence, expense reporting, meeting coordination and filing/copying, time keeping.
• Assist with construction contracts, the bidding process and the management of project costs.
• Prepare service contracts and construction agreements along with accompanying paperwork. Send and track paperwork through the approval processes.
• Research any past due invoices. Understand our Forecasting/budgeting system (MRI).
• Assist in planning and executing tenant events as needed.
• Coordinating between the local office and corporate office for day to day administrative and operational issues.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
• Work with tenants, building maintenance staff and vendors to ensure work orders are complete and follow up.
• Assist as needed with annual building inventory assessment.
• Management of documents in hardcopy form and in data drives.
• Assist in the tracking and enter data into Energy star energy management system.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.